Please read carefully the information provided in this page before proceeding to the registration.
Payment can be made by credit card: Visa and Mastercard. Payment via Boleto Bancario is only available for Brazilians.
From April on, other credit cards will also be accepted.
Until April 29
Apr. 30 – Jul. 20
July 25 – 26
|(ISC)² Member1||BRL 330,00 ( US$ 100)||BRL 390,00 ( US$ 118)||BRL 460,00 ( US$ 140)|
|Non-Members||BRL 540,00 ( US$ 163)||BRL 600,00 ( US$ 181)||BRL 670,00 ( US$ 203)|
|Members of Partnering Organizations2||BRL 430,00 ( US$ 130)||BRL 490,00 ( US$ 148)||BRL 560,00 ( US$ 170)|
|Students3||BRL 280,00 ( US$ 85)||BRL 340,00 ( US$ 103)||BRL 410,00 ( US$ 124)|
Registration fees are in Brazilian Reais. Prices in US dollars are approximate, based in an exchange rate of US$ 1 = R$ 3.3. To calculate the prices in US dollars on the day of the registration, refer to http://xe.com/
1 (ISC)² members must use the code provided by e-mail to validate the discounted registration fee.
2 Valid for those that received a promotional code from your organization proving the partnership with (ISC)². If you are a member of an (ISC)² partnering organization and you did not receive the code, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3 A student ID is required to pick up your badge on-site.
The congress pass includes access to plenaries and track sessions, expo hall, Solutions Theater, meals and coffee breaks, printed materials and congress bag.
- For a better system performance, please, use the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Registration can be made via mobile phones and tablets.
- For non-Brazilian participants, the amount to be charged in your credit card will be in US Dollars.
- Your registration at the congress will be confirmed after full payment of the registration fee.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Requests to cancel registration must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 20. No refunds will be allowed after this date.
- If the payment has already been made, 70% of the amount paid will be reimbursed.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days after the event.
- Those who do not cancel their registration and do not attend the event will not be refunded of the amount paid.
Transferring registration to another attendee
- Transferring your registration to another attendee must be requested by the e-mail email@example.com until June 20. If transferring is from an (ISC)² member to a non-member, the difference in fee will be charged.
- After this date, changes can be made through payment of an administrative fee of R$ 100,00 (a hundred Brazilian Reais, which is approximately USD 30).
Identification badge reprinting in case of loss
- The congress ID badge is personal and non-transferable, and its use is mandatory during all activities of the conference, as well as to access and stay in the venue.
- In case of loss, a duplicate can be requested at the local secretariat of the congress upon payment of a fee of R$ 50,00 (fifty Brazilian Reais).
For registration inquiries, please contact the registration department by phone + 55 11 3056 6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (ISC)² Security Congress 2018 – 16 CPE credits
- (ISC)² Town Hall Meeting – 2 CPE credits