Guidelines and Submission
Submission deadline: May 6
Join us in Santiago, Chile and share your experience and expertise at the (ISC)² Security Congress in Latin America on July 25-26, 2018.
(ISC)² Security Congress Latin America provides a global stage for the discussion and exchange of future-focused ideas, innovations, and solutions. As cyber threats and attacks continue to rise, (ISC)² Security Congress provides knowledge, tools, direction and expertise enabling cyber security professionals.
The high quality of the education program offers cutting-edge, relevant topics on preventing, mitigating, and managing the complex and emerging issues facing today’s cyber security practitioners. The 2018 congress theme is Enrich, Enable, Excel.
All security and privacy related topics and ideas are welcome. Intermediate and advanced level content are particularly welcome by our attendees, as are case studies and technology demonstrations. Commercially focused/vendor promotional proposals will not be considered. Submissions must be unique to this Congress.
Submissions are accepted in the following tracks:
• Cloud Security
• Critical Infrastructure
• Governance, Regulation and Compliance
• Healthcare Security
• Identity/Access Management
• Incident Response/Forensics
• Internet of Things
• Mobile Devices – Security Management
• People & Security
• Professional Development
• Software Assurance & Application Security
The best presentation proposals will be invited for oral presentation and will be included in the congress program. We are looking for presentations that demonstrate:
• Priorities and Insights for the future
• Case studies and solutions to real-world problems
• Innovation and thought leadership around management and technical challenges
• Transferable practical learning that can be implemented in the workplace
• Business acumen and impact
(ISC)² Speaker Benefits Include:
• An invitation to attend the full Congress with complimentary admission
• Access to all Education Sessions and Keynotes
• Access to Speaker Ready Room
• Expo Floor
• Networking Luncheons